Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm going to miss this place.....


I am actually starting to feel that my mission is coming to an end, which is weird. It still hasn't hit me completely, and I don't think it really will until I step on the airplane that will take me home. I'm tired in some ways, in other ways there are still lots of things that I want to learn and accomplish before I leave. I will fulfill my purpose as a missionary up until I'm done.

This is the ping pong table in our house. I've had ping pong tables in a few of the houses I've lived in here in Thailand. It's great to have a little down time playing ping pong. I still dominate in ping pong. I haven't lost it!


Pictured below are the Harris', a missionary couple in our district, myself and Elder Campbell, my comp on transfer 15. The Harris' are great. We had a guy named Kay walk into the church because he had been having problems in his life. He saw Jesus Christ on our church and thought that we could help him. So we taught him the gospel and he accepted to be baptized. The Harris' were at the church when he came in. They have decided they will go to the church every day from 3-5 p.m. just in case there are walk-ins that want to learn about the church. There is a super easy way to find investigators - you don't, they find you!



The samtam truck....

 

My last Planner...