Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Last Week

I can't believe I will be going home in a few days.  The run down for the week is this - on Tuesday we leave  Phitsanulok and head to Bangkok. Have a P-day on Wednesday, pick up my suit and buy anything I need before I go. Transfers meeting will be Thursday. We all know where I will be transferred to... Then I'm not sure what we do after that. I will have to get my interview with President Senior. That will probably be happening on Thursday and I am guessing we will be staying in a hotel because the new mission home in Asoke is not nearly as big as the old one was, the one that President Smith lived in and is where I stayed when I first came here. There 18 of us dying missionaries. That's a crew.



This is my flight schedule:  Friday morning at 6:00 a.m. Bangkok time we fly to Tokyo, change planes and fly to San Francisco arriving on Friday at 9:00 a.m.  A short flight right? Wrong. It will be a 17 hour flight. With the time change it will be 9:00 a.m. in San Francisco, but in Bangkok it's 11:00 p.m. Then I have a short flight from San Fran to Salt Lake City, Uuuutttttaaaaahhhhhhh. My arrival is 1:54 p.m. In Bangkok that's 2:54 a.m. Saturday morning, meaning I will be very, very tired. Let's hope I can get some sleep on my flight's home.

Please come to the airport to pick me up. I don't want to be the missionary whose family and friends forgot about him! haha.  I am so excited to see all of you!